Friday, November 12, 2010

Fun Friday

Well, no more running this week.  What a crazy busy week.  But I did run 8 miles this week, so I guess that is better than nothing.   If I can count "running " at the bus stop with my boys, then I have ran alot. While waiting for the bus,  we have been running  from the bus stop to the next drive way and back,  .  My boys LOVE it!!  Today they said   "Mom, can we do that running thing again?"  Of course,  you dont have to twist my arm.

I received my Allied Steel Medal Hanger from Chasing Atlanta today!!  Now the big decision,  where do I put it?? As soon as it is up and all my medals are hanging I will take a picture and post it. 

Keep an eye out this upcoming week for some great reviews along with a giveaway!!

 I found out today that I get to review a product from the CSN store.   How fun!!!  The tough part is going to be,  what do I review?  They have so many choices-  Kids Backpacks, household products, toys, exercise equipment, etc...  Do I  review a product for myself or with Christmas coming be  nice and review a product for my husband or kids.  Stay tuned and in the near future you will find out my choice and see a  review. 

Have a fantastic Friday!!!   Best of luck to all those  racing this weekend!!! 

Christa

No comments:

Post a Comment