Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Triple Tuesday Trivia

Ok- So I have a few questions for you

1)  What do you listen to when you run ? Music (playlist, radio), nothing , podcasts, ??
My answer to this depends. I have a playlist, which I like to run to BUT for some reason when I listen to the radio I end up with faster times.  Not sure why.

2) When you run on a treadmill do you run at a constast speed or do you vary??
Me, I vary.  I usually start at one speed (6.0) and then slowly increase the speed, usually up to 7.0

3) How long does it take for you to get warmed up?  When does the run seem to become easier?
Me, it takes about 4 miles to warm up


Bonus question 
For all the chocolate milk recovery drinkers out there- what is your favorite brand???  

 

1 comment:

  1. 1. I can't run without music - I've tried, and I don't make it far. I run with a huge playlist on my ipod on shuffle.
    2. No 'mill for me - maybe next year I'll pony up for one.
    3. For me, about 2 miles in.

    bonus - Dean's chug, or ovaltine (so I can make as much as I want).

    ReplyDelete