Monday, August 16, 2010

The weather 'broke' for now

Can I say how much I love that the temperature decided to drop and the humidty basically decided to go away.  What a HUGE difference that can make.  4 miles of running -  it was so comfortable.  Finished in the my new personal PR-  4 miles 35:27!!!    I know that I cant keep that pace over 26.2 miles but over 4 is amazing (at least for me).

Do you have a running journal?  I love looking back over the year and seeing how my runs compared to last year (and years before) . This year avg 8:51 pace, last year 10:44 pace-   wow, that is almost a 2 minute difference.  

Enjoy the cool weather before the summer heat decides to make an appearance again!!

2 comments:

  1. wow! that pace is FAST! I try not to look at pace too much, but you can believe I'll be much more focused on it next year....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! I definitely do keep a training journal. If you would have asked me last year if I would have been swimming and biking, I would have said NO WAY!!!! But, now I have the proof.

    I think it is supposed to get warm again this weekend. Summer's last hurrah!

    ReplyDelete