Thursday, December 30, 2010

Three Things Thursday

Wow- is this week flying by.   Here are my 3 things for this Thursday

1) Christmas decorations are all down and in their appropriate boxes. Now we just have to put all the boxes away.  That is the project for tomorrow.  But everything is down, tree and all.  Wow, does the house look so spacious.  I love the house all decorated but when everything comes down, I am always amazed at the amount of room that shows up.  How about you??

2) 1st official week of Marathon training.  The running so far, so good.  I have gotten 3 runs in, following my schedule 3,3,3,6.  So I have a long run of 6 miles to be completed sometime between tomorrow and Sunday.  I think that is doable!!! 

3) I did a little cross training.  Nothing to major but I got a few things in.  How do you in your cross training in?  I have a hard enough time fitting in my running so my weight workouts are thrown in all over the day.  Yesterday while I was cooking I did some squats,  my as while do that while you meat is browning.  Then during  a basement clean up, I stopped for few minutes and did some Ab V rotations , hammer curls and arm raises.  I know it isn't much but it is surely better than nothing.


Still pondering my New Years Resolutions- but I will let you know them soon.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for marathon training! Good job with your cross training, wish I was better about it, I definitely need to pick something else up. thinking about swimming.

    ReplyDelete